About             Website            

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Boudoir: Chanel

You have all seen Chanel on this blog before.  Her and I go way back to our good ole days at UGA where we were gym rats, dedicated studiers and good bartenders.  Some things have changed since then.  Chanel has married her best friend Jared, moved to West Virginia (about to move to Kentucky) and she's an up and coming bikini fitness model.  I've been lucky to have such a beautiful friend, inside and out.

Chanel has always been supportive of my love of photography and has been a good motivator to stretch what I think I can do and go beyond it.  I guess that's the personal trainer in her and I love her for it.  Before Chanel said "I do" on her wedding day on 5.5.12, we did a very sexy boudoir session in her Hotel Indigio Suite.  It was a perfect backdrop for the session.  Chanel, you are gorgeous and I am proud to call you my friend.









So simple and sweet.







Seriously-Rarw!




2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the one with the "seriously rawr" comment under it!

    ReplyDelete