About             Website            

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Heart Faces Challenge: Orange


So this week's challenge is orange and I don't know about everyone else, but orange isn't the most popular color.  I mean fall is pretty in orange and so are the leaves but that's about it.  Also UT is orange and that's a whole other problem.
Anyways, I snapped some pictures this last weekend of my best friend Nikki, her boyfriend Taylor and their adorable dog Paxton.  The best part about this family is that Nikki and Taylor were college athletes and both over 6''0.  Paxton on the other hand is less than 10 lbs.  It's quite the adorable juxtaposition.  I love them all :).

4 comments:

  1. Great picture! I love all of their expressions....including Paxton

    ReplyDelete
  2. No orange at my house either :) How fun is this couple! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! That was the closest i could get to orange :)

    ReplyDelete