About             Website            

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Little Moments

Lately I've been trying to search for inspiration with my photography.  After reading several different blogs, it seemed like the best idea would be to take my camera with me no matter where I go.  Another idea is to take at least one picture a day.  Lately I have been taking my camera with me to work and when I run any errands.  If I don't have my camera with me, I like to use my Retro Camera app on my Droid.  So far this experience has been great.  It's helped me to learn about different types of lighting throughout the day and just take in the memories of my every day life.  Here are a few pictures from this past week.

This was a challenge off DPS.com.  The idea was to walk exactly 10 minutes from your house and see what you can get.  I can to the intersection where I walk Kona every week.  I love where I live in Atlanta.
Pretty red leaf. I like the different textures.
And this is my angel on Saturday morning.  The best soft light was coming through the blinds.  This may be one of my favorite pictures of her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment