About             Website            

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pup Love: Cara and Tiley

I am a dog lover.  I will be walking into a restaurant and if I see a dog on the side walk, I'll stop everything to go over and say hi (and proceed to pet and baby talk this dog for a while..)  Recently, I stopped my car in traffic to try to catch a stray dog.  They own my heart.

I was so grateful to become the go-to photographer for an Atlanta non-profit, Southern Pet Rescue. I had been looking for an organization to give back to with my photography skills and this was a great fit. That's when I met Cara.  She has the biggest heart for animals and she does so much for this organization.  We've bonded over both sad and happy animal stories.  If you find a stray or needy dog, she's your lady.  I was more than happy do a little mini session with her beautiful blue love, Tiley.  Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment