About             Website            

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kaemon {Decatur Child Photographer}

Where do I start with this adorable kid? Was it the first time I met him and he remembered my name after just meeting me one time?  Was it his mom's warning that he is a hard-headed 3-year-old?  Or do we just start with his awesome hair (most women would be completely jealous of his color!)

Kaemon stole my heart from the first day I met him.  He is NOT shy at all and wants to talk to everyone.  He is the most mature and the out-going 3-year-old that I have ever met.  I started to wonder, "is this kid really 3?"

Please enjoy the cuteness that's about to follow.  Kaemon, you are the coolest 3-year-old I know and I can't wait to see you grow up.


















No comments:

Post a Comment