About             Website            

Friday, November 9, 2012

Family Session {Fusco Family}

I love family sessions.  Especially when the session includes two adorable brothers and a beautiful mother that looks like Jennifer Anniston.  It's hard not to take a good picture when you're working with these factors.  No really, look at them- priceless!

I also appreciate and feel honored to be the one creating these memories for my clients.  I look back on these sessions and think about when these brothers are in high school and they are looking for pictures to put in their senior ads, and these are the ones they will pick.  They will look upon the pictures and reminisce on their memories of going to the pond with their parents to feed the ducks.  It is truly an honor to be able to give this to my clients.

Ok before I get all teary eyed, here you go. Enjoy!!

















1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful series of photos. Those boys are too precious!

    ReplyDelete