About             Website            

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jackelyn Lynam Photography | 2012 Fave Portraits


When I first came up with the idea and motivation for this post, I knew it wouldn't be easy.  I knew that I'd want to go back and look through all my files to pick my favorite portraits from this past year.  Then my common sense chimed in and let me know that I picked the best when I edited the session so go from there.  Phew! - that just made things easier.

First, I want to give the BIGGEST THANK YOU POSSIBLE to all my awesome clients from this past year.  Honestly, you guys and gals are the freaking best ever.  Each one of you brought a warm smile and openess that allowed me to capture genuine feeling and emotion.  The best way I would describe my style and how I conduct my sessions, is organic.  I take those raw models who have never looked longer into a camera than 3 seconds to hear "Say Cheese," and build a session around that raw beauty and intimacy to create images that you'll cherish to for a very long time.   I do like to get an idea of certain needs that you may want during our session but going with the flow and making everyone feel at ease is the goal.  If we can meet that goal, then we end up with some pretty awesome pictures.  I believe these images do a pretty good job of conveying easy love and genuine happiness and revisiting them just makes me smile.

XOXO - J





































































No comments:

Post a Comment