About             Website            

Monday, July 4, 2011

Andy+Stephanie Engagement Session


It was the weekend and it was Sunday morning and at 5 a.m. I was awake.  Sunday really is God's day because this is a miracle.  As anyone who knows me, I am a big fan of sleeping.  But what awaited me this morning didn't make me think twice about curling back up in bed.

Similar to those feelings you get as a kid the night before Christmas or that highly anticipated trip to Six Flags in my family, I felt that way this morning.  I was heading to Duluth, Ga to meet with Andy and Stephanie for their engagement session.  On my way to McDaniel Farm, the dark sky gave way to a soft, pink orange hue that reminded me of sherbet ice-cream: it's going to be a great shooting day.


Since Andy and I had been conversing over the phone and through email, I was so happy to finally meet him and his bride to be Stephanie.  To date one of my most thoughtful and easy going clients.  He took the icing of the cake when he showed up with a Starbuck's vanilla latte.   I mean talk about brownie points!  And Stephanie...the perfect match.  Both were so open and excited to be together taking pictures.  Even though it was super early, they were quick to be playful and really have fun with the poses.  This is why I love photography... you can take the beauty of our world and the love inside us and you capture that timeless moment in a medium you can take with you and pass down.  Thank you both for the amazing session!!

lovvvvvvveeee this light!













No comments:

Post a Comment