About             Website            

Monday, July 25, 2011

So Crafty-New Logo

I've admired people who are crafty and take simple items and create unique pieces.  So when my sister told me she was pregnant, I was excited that I'd be the one taking her new born pictures and that means CUTE HEADBANDS!   I searched Etsy for too many hours to find the perfect headband then realized that it was ridiculous because this kid would wear the head band for 10 minutes max! 
So, I took some nods from the people around me and some youtube videos and made felt roses.  These are so simple to make!  Seriously so easy, now I just have to find the right band to glue them onto.  

Also, Jackelyn Lynam Photography now has a new logo!  Thank you to my friend Derek Howles for his work on this and if you like my design and are interested in his work, let me know!  He designed this website.

Happy Monday Ya'll!




No comments:

Post a Comment