About             Website            

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Out of Africa and some amazing people

Last week I received a text from my mentor/favorite photographer, Aharon HIll  asking if I was down for some dress up on Saturday.  I was thinking good lord, what does she have in mind?  Aharon was shooting a stylized wedding shoot with the amazing duo from The Asian Cajuns, Lauren and Catherine.  I was the second shooter at Lauren's wedding back in March with Aharon and it was beyond stylized and chic.  I had such a good time getting to know theses girls during the wedding so I was down to help with this shoot any way I could.  My help came in the form of modeling! Really? Me model?  I am totally flattered but I am 5' 3'' .. not your typical model stature.  Either way, I was honored and excited to participate because who wouldn't want to be dressed up in a wedding dress adorned with a delicate flowered headband? So I said "I do" to Aharon, played coupled with a complete stranger (that was aided by some delish champagne) and got to sweat it out on an safari themed stylings of Lauren and Catherine.

Here are some shots of Aharon doing her lovely work! I will link to Aharon's completed post once she's finished! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment